Been thinking about our World situation and the possibility of even those of us with a strong faith in God but may be inclined to feel concern and worry over the Evil in the World and the people causing the evil.
- Do not fret because of those who are evil or be envious of those who do wrong;
- For like the grass they will soon wither, like green plants they will soon die away.
- Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
- Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart
- Commit your way to the Lord;
Corinthians 11:23b – 26
- The Lord Jesus, on the night He was betrayed, took bread,
- and when He had given thanks, He broke it and said, “This is my body, which is broken for you; do this in remembrance of me.”
- In the same way, after supper He took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.”
- For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes.
There is nothing new or outstanding to report on the chapel except some minor things continuing to be worked on.
- The organ went to Shawnigan private school to use for repairs to an existing organ they already have.
- The two fire impacted pianos are going to be taken apart and the metal components sent to the recycling while the wood components now separated will be offered to anyone who wishes to use the material to build any wood projects.
- There are two small ornate and older tables which need cleaning and refinishing which I will bring to my condo workshop to be repaired and refinished. Not difficult and will refresh them completely.
- There is also a container of the numerous photo albums created by Betty Mc. If someone would volunteer to take them home and just give the exterior covers a cleaning they could be returned to the chapel for the ongoing enjoyment of remembering the Keenagers activities.
- I’ve been advised that bids to reconstruct were due in by March 2nd. However nothing from that purported date has been forthcoming.
- It is my intention to be at the chapel on Mondays from 10 to noon starting with the 21st of March to take care of my responsibilities and be available should anyone wish to talk, check out the facility of get information they don’t currently have.
Our 2nd offering on last Sunday, for Ukrainian relief, amounted to $2,225.00, which I have forwarded to MSC that handles our donations to various missionaries that we support and are a Brethren organization.
From Frank Timmermans
This is an awesome message by Dr. John Barnett. We often listen to this Bible teacher and appreciate his clear and informative messages. If you don’t know him, give it a shot. I’m sure you’ll be blessed by it and get a fresh inside in God’s plan for the days ahead
DON’T FORGET TO CHANGE YOUR CLOCKS — WE SPRING ONE HOUR AHEAD! Let us gather to remember and to rejoice in the Lord.JACK PEAKE 250-510-4299