Psalm 67:1-7 Here we find the encouragement we need as a group, as individuals, and as a world.
- God be merciful to us and bless us, and cause His face to shine upon us, Selah
- That Your way may be known on earth, Your salvation among all nations
- Let the peoples praise You, O God; Let all the peoples praise You,.
- Oh, let the nations be glad and sing for joy! For you shall judge the people righteously, and govern the nations on earth. Selah
- Let the peoples praise You, O god; Let all the peoples praise You.
- Then the earth shall yield her increase; God, our own God, shall bless us.
- God shall bless us, and all the ends of the earth shall fear Him.
Where: 7th Day Adventist Church 3441 Gibbons Rd, Duncan
When: Sunday May 22, 2022
- 10:00 am Breaking of Bread
- 11:00 am Family Bible Hour
Speaker: Nanaimo Lighthouse Missions
Note: There will be a message, testimonies, and a PowerPoint presentation from 4 members of their organization.
Come and find out what God is doing among the seaman who arrive on freighters in the Nanaimo harbor.
Prayer and Praise
- Barb and Jack Peake: doing much better after a bout with covid. A couple of tough days then a gradual feeling better.
- Christa Stegeman: Continue to pray for Christa as she deals with the loss of JohnFaye Mackie: Faye is home from hospital after a couple of medical issues and is recovering slowly with the tender care of Ian and family
- Christiana: Waiting for a specific date for her knee surgery which should be within the next 6 weeks or so.
- Frank Timmermans: Pray for peace and comfort as Frank awaits a date to decide on further treatment.
- Anne Suais: Able to sleep in a bed now with comfort, meal services improved and appropriate and required treatments now being applied.
- Elinor Bell: making good strides as she was able to visit the chapel and check out the progress Thursday
- Keep on praying for all the members of our congregation as there is none of us not in need of prayer
Chapel repairs are coming along quite nicely.
- the ceiling joists in the fellowship hall are up
- kitchen trusses ordered, flooring decided upon
- drywalling will begin next week, with painting then flooring to follow
- saved kitchen pots, pans, dishes, and cutlery were taken to Camp Imadene this week and put through their dishwasher. With the exception of a couple of mugs all turned out clean and usable, Thanks to Doug, Eleanor VK, Art and Larry for this work.
With God’s blessing we quite possibly will be able to meet in the chapel sometime in July while work continues on the kitchen repairs. Kitchen repairs also require electrical and plumbing so a more complicated part of the rebuild.
God’s blessings on you all.