There is much to comment on this week.
- DON SKED: As you all know Don passed away on Dec. 9th early in the morning. His funeral service will be held on Monday Dec. 20th 1pm at the Sands funeral chapel. Under the current guidelines laid out by our provincial medical officer masks will be required by all attendees. With the exception of those participating who can remove their mask to speak or sing. They, being the appropriate distance from other participants. You may view the service on line by joining the following ”Live Stream Memorial Service for the Late Donald D. Sked”. If you wish to leave condolences etc., Obituary Link for the Late Donald D. Sked.
- ELINOR BELL: Her home was assessed today for her return and she recd a new cast. No date to come home yet.
- MIKE MILLARD: Mike is doing well, keeping up his exercises.
- HILDA DEHAAN: Hilda passed into the presence of her Lord and Savior at 8:35am, Thursday Dec. 16th. Pray for the family who have kept Hilda in her home and looked after her day and night.
- BARB TROWBRIDGE: Barb is being assessed on Friday, tomorrow, as to her future.
- ANNE SUAIS: Anne has been investigating moving into a care facility and needs our prayers as to her financial ability and for her pain and suffering she is having right now with her back.
- TERRY RYAN: Terry is doing quite well just regaining strength particularly in his legs. Keep praying for his complete recovery.
- Dec 19, 2021: the last service before Christmas
- Breaking of Bread: 10:00 am
- Family Bible Hour: 11:00 am
- Speaker: Rejoy Thudian, his wife, Mini, and son, Jeffrey
- Jan 02, 2022: the first service in the New Year
- It is planned to be a service of Hymns and scripture reading. For this I will need some volunteers to read scripture.
- I will be looking for volunteers with no guarantee we will even be able to meet.
- IT WILL DEPEND ON THE RULES SET FORTH BY THE HEALTH MINISTER AND DR. HENRY AT THE TIME. SO STAY TUNED.
Please note the following information pertaining to the holding of services and requirements under the current Health guidelines.
- We are limited to 50% capacity and should be wearing masks. Masks may be removed by service leaders, readers or soloists. Also they are able to be removed to participate in receiving the elements.
- Nothing new to report.
- Awaiting to hear from the insurance company as to the valuation of contents to be replaced.
- Reconstruction plans and costs are still in progress.
- Looks like most of it is on hold till January sometime.
Psalm 121 verses 1 – 8 NKJV
- I will life up my eyes to the hills—From whence comes my help?
- My help come from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth
- He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber.
- Behold, He who keeps Israel Shall neither slumber nor sleep.
- The Lord is your keeper; The Lord is your shade at your right hand.
- The sun shall not strike you by day, Nor the moon by night.
- The Lord shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul
- The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in From this time forth, and even forevermore.
God Bless you one and all.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
There is much to comment on this week