Musings on God’s Word
As we approach March 19th and our special celebration service I began to think how blessed we are as a chapel family and as Born Again Christians. The fact that our Savior, Jesus Christ cares for us and knows us, how can we do anything but praise his name.
Psalm 8:1, 3-4
- O lord, our Lord, How excellent is Your name in all the earth, Who have set Your glory above the heavens!
- When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, The moon and the stars, which You have ordained,
- What is man that You are mindful of him, and the son of man that you visit him.
- O Lord, our Lord, How excellent is Your name in all the earth.
Read the whole chapter folks and feel the blessing obtained.
It’s humbling to think that the Creator of the universe, whose power, knowledge, and goodness knows no limits, and actually cares about us and loves us individually and personally. Think about how difficult it would be to get an audience with the King, the Prime Minister or even the Premier. Yet our God is available 24/7 to hear our concerns, our thanks and our requests. So, the fact that the Ruler of the universe takes personal care of each one of us, for those who trust in Him, is wonderful. There have been numerous times in our family’s lives when the Lord has intervened and provided answers to prayer. I’ll share some in a future email.
I hope there is no one reading this who feels alone or deserted, but should that be the case, listen. If you have the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, you have a constant companion and Friend who will never leave you or forsake you. God provides good gifts without variation. Do you know why? The answer is Grace – sheer, undeserved, unmerited, unearned favor. The Psalm has provided proof positive of God’s care and keeping over His children.
James 1:5 also reminds us. He gives “generously and without reproach.”
Praise the Lord. And be thankful.
When: Sunday Mar 12, 2023
9:00 am Breaking of Bread
10:15 am Fellowship Time
11:00 am Family Bible Hour
Speaker: Ian Mackie
We are very near the completion of the restoration of our Chapel.
- Folding wall divider in and looking great.
- backsplash in kitchen also in and looking great.
Still to come:
- Replacement of emergency door by the piano. Again God’s blessing as this was not a fire damage item BUT there were other things that were fire damaged or deemed necessary to replace and we chose not to, so those costs are being applied to the emergency door replacement.
- Praise the Lord! After that, some final painting and we’re done.
- One additional item to come is the replacement of the set of steps outside the emergency door (our cost)
- we need to consider some work on the back parking lot as well and landscaping the front property to make it easy care.
- All in all very much within the ability of the chapel to do and pay for.
- There are two very good parking spots out back for those needing to use the ramp. They are going to be marked as such. As well as one or two at the end of the chapel that provide easy access to the sidewalk out front.
Events – Check the calendar
God’s blessings on you all.