Musings on God’s Word
Psalm 31: 23 – 24
- O love the Lord, all ye His saints; for the Lord preserveth the faithful and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.
- Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.”So what is our part in all this.
Praising the one who created us, strengthens us and preserves us for His purposes.
Psalm 30: 1-2
- Sing unto the Lord, O ye saints of His, and give thanks at the remembrance of His holiness.
- O Lord my God, I cried unto Thee and Thou hast healed me.
Psalm 30: 4
- Sing the praises of the Lord, you his faithful people; praise his holy name.
We are all in His hands, one day at a time is all we should look at. Are we praising and worshipping God? Are we living for Him, in the moment? Do we praise God in both the good and the bad? We ought. God has given us everything we have and are. Our lives are His and we should spend each day in thankful praise for His goodness to us. Instances of God’s hand at work are all around us. Let us praise Him for His goodness and mercy to each of us.
- This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth, but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein………………………………………….
As Christians our allegiance is to the Lord Jesus who suffered and died for our sins. May we never forget who we belong to and who gave us the lives we have.
Some may ask, how do we do that? God’s word tells us how. The first verse of the Hymn Praise Him, Praise Him is as follows.
Hymn Praise Him, Praise Him
Praise Him! Praise Him! Jesus, our blessed Redeemer!
Sing, O Earth, His wonderful love proclaim
Hail Him! Hail Him! Highest archangels in Glory;
Strength and honor give to His Holy Name.
Lastly may I encourage one another to find ways to gather together.
- Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together………………………….But exhorting one another; and so much the more as ye see the day approaching.
May I encourage each of you as Born Again Christians to find your way to Breaking of Bread to remember the Lord Jesus’ death on our behalf. Then to spend time in worship and praise in our Worship Service. Fellowship time is also very valuable getting to know your Christian friends better. Your time will be blessed and your heart will rejoice as you gather with like minded believers. God Bless each of you as we gather this coming Sunday.
The guidance that God gives in His Holy word is complete.
Praise God from whom all blessings flow.
God’s richest blessing on you all